Realfit Gym & Personal Training Malvern East Melbourne
Realfit Gym & Personal Training in East Malvern located in Melbourne have been proudly servicing the local community since 2006.
Besides being featured on numerous media channels and having over 350+ 5-star reviews on Google, Our biggest achievement has been teaching Men and Women over 40’s on how to win when it comes to how they view their relationship with food and the way they approach training, and how they approach weight loss from a winners mindset.
We help men & women over 40 who are sick and tired of their stubborn weight and are on the quest to truly transform their bodies with lasting results. One of the biggest misconceptions in this industry is the actual term weight loss the approach is all wrong you need to think about fat loss!
Most people often confuse the 2 they rely on the scales to determine their progress. (Only to set them up for disappointment) When they should think about their visual appearance how they look feel and body composition such as Fat Mass and Non-Fat mass in your body.
Another misconception the fitness industry tells you that you must do hours of cardio and train to failure to lose weight and take huge amounts of supplements.
When in fact this is not true, at Realfit will show you how training to failure only sets you up to fail and how too much cardio has the reverse effect and how most supplement’s do not have science to back up claims.
Realfit Personal Training we are unlike most cookie cutter fitness facilities, we offer real solutions to your health and our flag ship product is our One-on-One personal training followed by our ever popular small group 12 week challenge. We also provide gym membership and ensure we keep you on track.
Yes, that’s right at Realfit we will show you the smart way to view fitness to make sure you are progressing everyday therefore moving out of your comfort zone and witnessing long lasting results.
So, if you feel like I have hit a chord with you, and this feels like the right solution to your weight loss problem. “Great “I would like to invite you to navigate our Realfit website and take learning’s from our trainer’s that has years’ of experience with proven results that have been tested and measured time and time again.
Yes, it’s time to take action at Realfit we are all about Results Energy Ability and Life.
Set High Realistic Personal Fitness Goals
After you decide to start training we will make sure you get the best fitness program. Our local personal trainers and latest gym equipment are the winning combination.
6 Week Challenge
One On One Personal Training
12 Week Challenge
Online Personal Training
EXPLORE OUR EAST MALVERN STUDIO GYM DIFFERENCE!
Most older people find it hard to change their body because only 10% of body transformation is exercise. This is what sets our Personal Trainers apart!
REMEMBER! – EXERCISING IS ONLY 10% OF BODY TRANSFORMATION!
Our Trainers know precisely what exercises will suit your body and your goals – the 10%. They will also train you in the other 90% that will make your transformation a success. Whether you just want to be fit and healthy, get ready for your next fitness competition, or look great for that special day, we’ll make sure it happens.
Our holistic health and weight loss training programs ensure you smash your health and fitness goals and create lasting change.
We are drill sergeants when we need to be and your best friend and confidant during the trying times. Trust us, you’ll need both!
Stop Wishing. Start Doing.
There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow.
To making time for your health and well being
To reach your goals, sustainably over time
The support, relationships and enjoyment
Mind & Body
The sum of your efforts to be the best version of yourself for you and the ones you love
BMI Calculator Chart
|18.5 - 24.9||Healthy|
|25.0 - 29.9||Overweight|
|30.0 - and Above||Obese|
Calculate Your BMI
Your BMI can be a useful starting measure to identify your weight classification and your obesity risk factors.
Massive Supplement Sale - For Any Fitness Goal
Lastest Tips From Our Fitness Blog
Dish each of your meals up using the “Fist/Palm/Thumb Rule” (see explanation below) and then do one of the following: You can eat all the right foods at the right times, but if you’re eating too much, it’s going to be tough to lose
Have you ever wondered why kettlebells have gained such a prominent place in fitness routines across Australia? Unlike traditional weights, kettlebells offer a unique blend of strength training and cardiovascular improvement, all in one efficient package. In this comprehensive guide,
We are, all of us, creatures of habit, and when it comes to setting goals, and working towards them, these habits can either help or hinder them. So how does removing temptations help with weight loss success? It helps break