[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.92″ background_layout=”light”]
The Quick Start Plan:
- 1 or 2 fasts per week. Never fast more than twice per week. Fasting is meant to be occasional.
- Aim for 24 hours of fasting, but anywhere from 20-24 hours is fine. Please don’t go longer than 24 hours.
- Consume as little calories as possible during your fast. Tea, black coffee, water, and any other calorie free beverage is allowed and encouraged while you are fasting.
- Aim to “eat at maintenance” on the days you are not fasting. The goal is to eat, please don’t diet on the days in-between your fasts.
- As a rough guide, eat around 2,500 (men) or 2,000 (women) calories on all of the other days of the week. This guide is rough, use them as a starting point to figure out the amount of food you can eat without having your weight increase in between your fasts.
- Aim for roughly 100 grams of protein per day. Some days can be higher, some can be lower, but if you add them all up I’d like your weekly average to be roughly 100 grams per day.
- Weight training 2-5 times per week. Consistency of effort in the gym is what will not only build muscle, but help you maintain your muscle while you lose fat.