Just about every Sunday morning after a cardio session on the treadmill as a reward for the busy week gone I have a Sunday morning ritual Gluten Free Pancakes.
I am fortunate enough to have my wife’s (Danni Liberatore)amazing Gluten free pancake mix.
So if you are looking for a great Pancake recipe without the flour or filling so full you wanna pewk then look no further.
It’s now time to share her amazing recipe with you all;
- Macro Gluten Free pancake mix (300)grams
- 3 scoops of Protein powder (BSc)
- 2 teaspoons of supergreens
- 2 teaspoons of maca powder
- 1 table spoon of chia seeds
- Mix in a blender with 2 cups of water/or until mixture is at a good consistency
- Top with low fat Cottage cheese/add berries/Kiwi and flaxseed oil UDOS (or for another variety trying adding sweet potato and 2 eggs cooked to our choice
So there you have it,believe me when you try these delicious pancakes you don’t look back,your Sunday morning’s will never look the same.
Fell free to post up a comment this blog after you have made them and remember to laugh with health