[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.92″ background_layout=”light”]
Exercise doesn’t have to be limited to just the gym. You can greatly increase the amount of physical activity your body gets (and the total calories you burn) by creating a shift and making small lifestyle changes to be as active as possible throughout the day..
Here’s a few simple examples:
- Get in the habit of taking the stairs instead of the lift.
- Park a few minutes away from your destination point( be it work )and walk the rest of the trip
- Keep your runners and towel in the car so you’re always prepared to get out and be active when you have some extra time. You could take a brisk walk after lunch before returning to work.
- Choose a hike or a bike ride instead of a movie
- Play with your kids in the backyard rather than letting watch TV or Play Video Games.
- Instead of catching up with friends over a few drinks, play a game of tennis or go for a walk and chat along the beach.
Any extra bit of activity certainly adds up and over the long-run and makes a big difference in how much fat you lose.
Key points to remember:
Take advantage of every opportunity to be more active throughout the day to help create the caloric deficit.
I hope you found this helpful we are always here to help in your fitness journey