FAQS on the COVID 19 VIRUS
What action is Realfit taking to keep members safe and well
Following the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health, Realfit is actively taking additional precautionary measures to minimise the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) These include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in our studio with new, rigorous daily cleaning schedules.
- Providing additional hand sanitisers and disinfectant wipes for member and staff use. These products are in high demand, however please be assured we are replenishing as quickly as stocks will allow.
- Reminding members and staff on hygiene and cleanliness best practices
As a member what can I do to help
If you feel unwell at any time, we respectfully ask that you do not enter our facility.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends hygiene and other measures to reduce the general risk of infections by:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your healthcare provider.
Additionally, if you have travelled anywhere overseas, you are required to self-isolate for 14 days. If you have come into close contact with a proven case of COVID-19, you are required to seek medical assessment and self-isolate for 14 days.
What is your policy on towel use
During this time we are enforcing our ‘no towel, no train policy’ which states that members who do not have a towel will be denied entry. If you cannot bring your own towel, there is an option to purchase or hire a towel if needed.
Information and Support
This is an evolving situation and members are asked to continue to visit and regularly check the following websites for the latest updates and guidance:
Department of health: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/
Smart Traveller: https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/